Rodman Public Library, as well as the Branch and Bookmobile, is closed until further notice due to the coronavirus pandemic.During this time:
- Materials may be returned ONLY through the Main Library drive-up book return
- No overdue fees will be charged for days the library was closed
- All due dates have been extended to June 1
- All materials on hold for patrons will remain on hold. You will be called to schedule a pick-up time when the materials are ready for you.
- SearchOhio and OhioLINK are not available at this time
We encourage all of our customers to take advantage of our online library resources:
• Watch movies and TV with Hoopla
Please continue to enjoy materials you have checked out and make use of our digital services. If you need a library card or reference assistance, email us at email@example.com.