Credit card payments
Rodman Public Library now accepts payments by credit or debit card at both the Main Library and Carnation Mall Branch, as well as online.
There is no service charge to make a credit card payment, but a minimum payment of $5 is required. Visa, MasterCard and Discover will be accepted.
To pay online:
- Start by clicking the My Account/Renew button from any library website or catalog screen.
- Log in using your last name and library barcode number.
- Click the link that has your fines listed. This will bring up a list of unpaid fines on your card.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the "Pay online" button.
- Select the fines that you wish to pay, follow the on-screen instructions to pay your fines online via credit card, and click Submit.
- A confirmation page will appear next. You can print a copy of your receipt at this time and/or click OK.
For more information on this or other services at Rodman Public Library call 330-821-2665, then press '0'.