Friends of the Library
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP OR JOIN TODAY!
As you may know, the first Used Book Sale day and the Wednesday afternoon "Buck-a-Bag" sale are reserved for active Friends members. It's not necessary to wait until the sale day to renew your membership. Stop at the Main Library desk and renew anytime to avoid the long line at the Sunday sale.
Individual memberships are $5, family memberships are $8, and patron memberships are $25. Memberships may be purchased throughout the year. For your convenience, you can also use our online membership application.
Your support of the used book sale and your memberships enable the Friends of the Library to purchase computers, provide funding for programming, summer reading programs, and other projects which benefit the Library.
Thank you for supporting the Friends of Rodman Public Library!
Officers and Committee Chairpersons
- President: Helen Bosick
- Vice President: Saundra Ottle
- Past President: Marilyn Brumbaugh
- Secretary: Donna Essick
- Treasurer: Julie Greiner
- Membership: Barbara Burley
- Nominating: Betty Jo Sutherin
- Publicity: Sharron Springer
- Book Sale/Ways and Means: Anne Marie Kline
- Rodman Library Representative: Pat Stone
At Large Members
- Maxine Haupt
- Carolyn Crites
Purpose of the Friends of Rodman Library
- Maintain an association of persons interested in libraries
- Publicize and stimulate use of the Library's resources and services.
- Encourage gifts, endowments and bequests to the Library.
- Satisfy needs of Library by means of fund raising and volunteer workers.