Rodman Public Library cardholders may renew their own materials online. All material may be renewed except for materials with reserves. If your materials are overdue, you can now renew them online. Any fines that have accrued will be added to your account.
If you encounter any problems or have any questions, please call the Library at 330-821-2665 for assistance.
To renew your materials:
- Go to the catalog on the Web - roc.rodmanlibrary.com
- Click the My Account/Renew button located near the top of the screen.
- Type your name and barcode number in the boxes and then click the Submit button.
- You will see a List of the materials you currently have checked out. (Click the link marked "Items currently checked out" if you don't see the list.)
- Select the materials you want to renew by checking the boxes in the RENEW column and then click the Renew Selected button. If you want to renew everything, click the Renew ALL button.
- If you cannot renew items, a message will appear on the screen. If you are successful, a new due date will appear in the "STATUS" column. Always check the STATUS column for information on the success or failure of your renewal and any OVERDUE FINES added to your account.
If you encounter any problems with renewing your checked out items, please call the library at 330-821-2665 for assistance.
Overdue items with fines can be renewed online. The overdue fines will be added to your account and can be paid at the main library or the branch at any time.