Friends of Rodman Library annual book sale
The sale takes place during Carnation Festival Week, Sunday through Wednesday, 2013 dates to be announced.
- Sunday, from 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. (reserved for active Friends members - memberships are available at the door)
- Monday, from 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, from 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, from 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Buck a bag from 3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.)
- Hardback: $ .50 each/3 for $1.25
- Paperback: $ .25 each/5 for $1.00
- Magazines: $ .10 each/12 for $1.00
- CDs: $1.00 per disc
- Audiobooks: $.25 per cassette
- VHS Videocassettes: $ .50 each
- DVDs: $1.00 each
The sale will be held at the main library. Items for sale will be on display in the auditorium, Children's program room, front lobby, and gallery. Items for sale include books, paperbacks, computer software, DVDs, videotapes, CDs, audio tapes, books on tape, magazines, and puzzles. A listing of collectible books is also available.
The Library cheerfully accepts book donations for the Book Sale at anytime during the year. The drop-off is located at the Adult Circulation Desk at the Main Library. Small donations may be made at the Carnation Mall Branch.
We prefer books and magazines that are in good condition. We cannot accept weekly news magazines, catalogs or moldy items.
Funds raised during the book sale are used to buy equipment for the Library and fund special projects.
The Friends organization looks forward to the community's support of the Used Book Sale project.
Thank you for making the sale such a big success. See you at this year's sale.